Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused

Customer Question

I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused to accept my proof of maintenance. I submitted a bank statement for half of the necessary 28 days and a downloaded statement of account for the other 28. The statement has name, address, logo, bar code etc. The second part is a ad-hoc printout of the account transactions that has bank logo and account number. The papers were refused since they are mere printouts, albeit official bank printouts. Obviously, it was an error not waiting to
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

I think you may not have completed your post, the final sentence appears to be truncated.

Can you please restate and I shall advise.

Kind regards,

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused to accept my proof of maintenance. I submitted a bank statement for half of the necessary 28 days and a downloaded statement of account for the other 28. The statement has name, address, logo, bar code etc. The second part is a ad-hoc printout of the account transactions that has bank logo and account number. The papers were refused since they are mere printouts, albeit official bank printouts.
Obviously, it was an error not waiting to the next month to send in a mailed, printed statement.
Question: looks to me that Administrative Review will be unsuccessful in this case.
The scholl I applied to will under no circumstances issue a new CAS.
Have I any chance of going to school at all?
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

When does your current visa expire?

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have no Visa. I applied for a Tier 4 and the application came back denied.
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Ok.

So you are applying from your home country and not in the UK, correct?

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Correct, Sir. From [Israel], i..e. Occupied Palestinian Territories (Amman Jordan Consular Post).

I received an entry denial notice last week.

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot submit a new application, as the school is unable to provide me with a new CAS.

I understand from you that the Administrative Review will probably prove unsucessful.

Are you suggesting that I abandon my hope of learning in the UK institution to which I was accepted and already paid tuition to?

You are saying that you feel that you have no solution for me.

Is that correct?

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
You have not been given a right of appeal - is this also correct?

Did you instruct a solicitor/agent to prepare your application?

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been given no right of appeal.

I unfortunately did not use an agent to prepare the application.

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!