CharlotteSJ
CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.
32200768

i am wating for the answer

i am wating for the answer?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 5 years ago.
If you want to make your article 8 application on the basis of your relationship with your partner then it would be helpful if you could show proof of cohabitation and so letters addressed to you at her address would be better than proof of your address at your brother's address. Any letters will do although if they are from government departments such as the tax office, council tax or utility companies then that would be better. It depends on what you are trying to prove as to what address would be better.

I hope this answers your question in which case please accept. Should you require any further information, please ask.