How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Your Own Question
Andrew, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28
Experience:  Over 10 years specialist expertise in all aspects of Immigration Law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Andrew is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a British National on an O1 Visa and want to marry my

Resolved Question:

I am a British National on an O1 Visa and want to marry my Ukrainian fiance here in California. Can I take her with me back to the UK. ?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Andrew replied 6 years ago.

Andrew :

Hello and thank you for your question,

Andrew :

The answer is yes but she will need to apply for a visa.

Andrew :

You will need to contact your nearest British Embassy in order for her to make an application for entry clearance as the fiance (or spouse as the case may then be) of yourself

Andrew :

May I wish you all the best and ask that you click accept in order that the money you have paid does not all remain with the site. Thank you

Andrew and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions