Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Hi all My second questions is about my appeal for settlement,UK

Customer Question

Hi all
My second questions is about my appeal for settlement,UK judiciary said i will hear from them after October 10 this year,my question is can i wait for them to hear there decision before i reapply for another settlement visa.i Mr JAMIU from Nigeria
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Hi Jamiu
Thanks for your question.
To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-
1. When you refer to the “UK Judiciary” do you mean the Immigration Appeals Tribunal
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dear XXXXX
yes i mean Immigration Appeals Tribunal
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Jamiu,

My advice from your earlier question remains unaffected - provided you formally withdraw your appeal and provide notice/confirmation of that withdrawal to the IAT then you are free to submit a new application to the UKBA.

They will then judge the application on it's merits according to the form itself and the supporting evidence you submit.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for reply,but am not satisfy,the answer i want know is can i withdrawl my appeal because of my new application or can i wait till october 10 for IAT respond?
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Hi

Did they set the date for the appeal hearing at oct 10 or did they simply say they would respond to you request to appeal by this date (this length of time to respond would be unusual)?

Tom
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi
they simply say they would respond to my request of my appeal.
JAMIU
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Jamiu,

Right. It's perfectly allowable for you to contact the UKBA to confirm you do not wish to proceed with your appeal because you shall submit a fresh application.

They will close the file on the application which has been rejected and consider your new application once you have submitted it.

I trust this clarifies, please click accept.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

Is there any further information your require?

If you do not click accept I receive absolutely no credit whatsoever for the time I have taken to answer your question. Only when you click accept do I receive a portion of the payment you have made to submit your question.

Please click accept.

Regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

You will see that I have answered above and should be grateful if you would kindly click accept.

If you do not click accept then your deposit simply stays with the website and I do not receive any credit for taking the time to answer your question.

Kind regards,

Tom