Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

dear sir i was refused for settlement visa to UK to join

dear sir
i was refused for settlement visa to UK to join my SPOUSE,but i appeal now,can i wait for appeal reply?or can i re apply for new Settlement visa?THANKS
Thanks for your question.
To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-
1. Are you applying from inside or outside the UK
Kind regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Tom
i appled from outside UK
Regards JAMIU

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, there is nothing preventing you from submitting a new fresh application for settlement providing that you contact the UKBA to withdraw your request for any appeal.

When you make you new application you will have to submit with fresh forms, together with all the previous documentation you submitted as well as any further documentation require in order to remedy the defects which have led to the UKBA’s decision not to grant you settlement.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,