INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

the uk embassy in kuwait had refused my and my wifes tourist

the uk embassy in kuwait had refused my and my wifes tourist visa although we own an appartment in london and we had entered thr uk more than 20 times for the past ten years with visit visas issued previously by the same embassy.they stamped both our passports with refusal visa stamp.i have two questions:what is the best legal way to appeal or reapply for the visa second we are in the process of having a legal citizenship and threfore passports of st.vincent and the grenadines country in that case can we still enter the uk without a visa or we may be refused the entry being the same couple who were refused a visa under different nationality.please advise.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Were you granted Leave to Appeal?

How long ago was your Visa refused?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

hi unfortunately i dont have a copy of the refusal letter cause i gave it to one of the embassy employees to try to help us but he could not help and he could not give me back the refusal letter.

our visa was refused on 8th may 2011.

please advise me about my question regarding us obtaining citizenship and hence the passport of st.vincentand the grenadines can we use such passport to enter UK knowing that we were refused the entry visa on our lebanese passports.

Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

If you obtain passports for St Vincent and the Grenadines, You will not normally need a visa to come to the United Kingdom for a short visit. Furthermore, the UKBA will not be able to refuse you due to your previous applications.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions

Kind regards,