INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

good afternoon. i invited my mother in law from mongolia to

Customer Question

good afternoon. i invited my mother in law from mongolia to uk, i m selfempoyed, and we have 9 month old son. i and my son are british citizens, my wife mongolian.. but the application is refused, my mother in laws purpose of visit was to meet us, because i have not meet her before, and she wants to see her new grandson, and she have not been in UK before, by this shance we would like to show uk, london, and attraction places. we provided all documents and statment of my company, we would pay all expenses for her. but once contacted with me and asked some quiestions, they asked me her purpose to visit, i said i have not meet her before, and she come to meet us, to see her grandson. but the refusal reason was , she is coming to look afteer her grandson, as childminder. but i did not say she come here to look after my son. now what we can do , she was so happy to see us, preparing to this visit too long. but ukba let me down........... help me, give me advice. thanks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

If you have been granted leave to appeal, and as this is a family visitor application, you should have been, I suggest you file the Notice of Appeal as soon as possible.

You will then have to appeal to the first tier tribunal. Once you have submitted you notice of appeal,m you will then be provided with a hearing date. You will need to attend the hearing and provide oral evidence, if you choose to do so, alternatively, it is a paper application, I would suggest an oral hearing.

It would then be up to an immigration judge to make a decision.

I hope this answers your question.l If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi. thanks for your help, yes she has a right to appeal, and i understand now a process of appeal, but could she request about administrative rewiev, what do u think? if she get again same decision after the rewiev, could she appeal against this?