Buachaill
Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

hi im eu citizen who live in uk and in march 2010 me and my

Customer Question

hi
im eu citizen who live in uk and in march 2010 me and my partner who is from gambia apply for COA applicationa and in march 2011 we got answer that the application is refuse becouse is not enough evidence that we are couple with we not agree because we are living together over 1 year and 9 months and we have a 7 months old baby.After the refuse in march 2011 we went to gambia and got married when you put aplication for his visa after 3 weeks we got replay that is refuse because my passport was not endorse ,so i did that and on 4 may 2011 we appeal but on the webside is say that can take about 6 months or more for answer. i just want to know if is any possiblity to get the answer immediate because in 3 weeks time i have to back to work and i dont have no one to stay with as baby so i need my husband here.do they have a right to separate the family? what should i do to help him back home ? pls for some help
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
Was the child you had together born in an EU country eg the UK and is it an EU or English citizen?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

was born in uk ,but have eu citizen

Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thx for the replay but all this informationa are no helping me because we all ready put all documents to the UK ambassy in Accra in Ghana for the appeal so I can not apply a new application! I was just want to know if I can apply to the UK Border Agency for a consideration of my case as quick as is possible so he can get his visa quicker then waiting time due to the fact that I have to go back to work and there is nobody to look after our child.Referring to the new law my husban should get a visa and be with his family to help and support.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That will be a good solution but like i say we dont have as document to put a new applicationa so that is not helping me in my cease.I will try to get some help from my mp.