UK Immigration Law
Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.
Thanks for your question .
Thanks for your reply.
If you have been here on a spouses visa on the basis of your marriage to a UK citizen or person with ILR and you have complete two years in that category then you can apply for indefinite leave to remain provided you meet the following criteria:-
1. You are still married to your husband
2. You intend to remain married to your husband
3. You have adequate accommodation where both of you and any dependants can live without needing public funds
4. You can support yourselves and any dependants without needing public funds
5. You have passed the English Language and life in the UK test. (You can find details of test providers by calling the UKBA.
You will have to apply using the UKBA's form SET(M), which is available for download from their website.
If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.Kind regards,Tom