INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

i got adimision to study in uk,and i have a family(spouse/kid)3years

i got adimision to study in uk,and i have a family(spouse/kid)3years and 2.am undergraduate can they depend on me.we have five years family visiting visa.we're on holiday now pls help
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 3 years ago.

When was your visa issued?

Are you and your family already in the UK?

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
march 02/03/11 to expire 02/03/16,yes we're on holiday planning to travel back and arrange our plan
Expert:  INC replied 3 years ago.

Kindly confirm the following, you are in the UK and your family has a multi-entry visitors visa.

Furthermore, you wish to find out whether your family can join you in the UK as your dependents? You are a Tier 4 (General) Migrant.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes,we normally come on holiday since 2008,now that i got adimision to study in uk,do we need to apply togerther for my student visa when we go back,my course is three years course.my husband is capable to take care of us.thanks for ur support need more advice pls am still lost plsssssssssssss
Expert:  INC replied 3 years ago.

What type and level of course will you be undertaking in the UK?

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi,PROGRAMME1:Business Management,BA Hons.DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:THreeYears.MODE OF ATTENDANCE:Full Time.ACADEMIC CONDITION:Unconditional,undergraduate study.THANKS
Expert:  INC replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the additional information.

If you have been granted a Tier 4 General Visa, from 3 March 2010, if you will be studying in the UK for six months or less you cannot bring your partners and / or children (also known as dependants) to the United Kingdom with you.

If you will be studying in the UK for longer than six months you can bring your partners and / or children with you.

Your eligible partner and children under 18 can join you as your dependants in the UK if:

• you are studying in the UK for more than six months
  • they have a visa for this purpose and
  • you can support them without any help from public funds. If your primary site of study is in the Inner London Boroughs (see above), you will need £533 for each dependant accompanying you or joining you later in the UK, for each month they intend to be in the UK, up to a maximum of 9 months. You will need £400 for each month of stay for each of your dependants, if your primary site of study is outside the Inner London Boroughs. Different levels of maintenance apply if your family member is making an application to extend their stay.
  •  

Your dependants will not be entering under the points-based system. They are entering as the dependant of a points-based system Migrant.

Partners (married, unmarried, same sex) must intend to live together and the relationship must be subsisting. They must be maintained and accommodated in accordance with the section on Maintenance (Funds) and your partner must not intend to stay beyond any period of leave granted to you.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

INC, Solicitor-Advocate
    Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)