UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

my daughter is 3 years old and holds a british passport i am

my daughter is 3 years old and holds a british passport i am a St.lucian citizen and i am married to her father for 3 years now who is a uk born citizen.I am about to apply for entry clearance to the uk will i be granted indefinate leave to remain with her.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

You may apply for a settlement spouse visa on the basis of your marriage to a British national. The initial duration of this visa is 27 months and you may apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK after having been in the UK for 24 months: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/

Good luck and please click on Accept
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If I have been married for five years to a uk citizen and we have a daughter but she leaves in the uk with him but I have not applied for a visa to join them as yet when I applied for the visa will I be granted indefinate leave to enter
Yes, you should be granted ILE if you have passed the Life in the UK test, otherwise you will receive an endorsement KOL requirement, settlement which means you can apply for ILR in the UK as soon as you pass the Life in the UK test without having to wait for 2 years as is required on a spouse visa.

All the best. Please click Accept
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
if i have been married for five years and i leave outside the uk without my spouse will i still be granted indefinate leave to remain since we leave in our home countries but we still keep intouch because we have a four year old daughter
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hey have been separated from my husband and we have not lived together since after the wedding that was five years ago.my daughter is a british citizen and she is five years old and she attends school in the uk.I am in the uk as a visitor can apply under zambrano to stay in the uk with my daughteror any other immigration status?I have no contact with the father and I have no idea where he is.my daughter and we leave with my sister.

You can apply using form EEA2 under Zambrano ruling if you are the sole carer of the British child and sending you back home would mean the child having to leave the UK as well.

All the best
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do I have to apply before my visit visa ends and I am the sole carer because am her mother and I have been supporting her all by my self.

you may apply straight away
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

do you think will be successful for the goodness of my daughter

I certainly hope you succeed for your daughter's sake.

Good luck and goodnight. I am going offline now
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i need a second opinion
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

did the uk border agency amend the laws for the zambrano application

As you have relisted, please ask any new questions on a new question. This will now close.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just want to know that if the uk border agency have amended the zambrano application and how long the residence card is due for

Residence cards are 5 years duration and yes, Zambrano application is now included in EEA2 forms.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just need to ask a few more questions please while am waiting for residence card to be issued will. I be able to work straight away and will I be able to apply for child benefit for my daughter.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hey just need to ask a few more questions please while am waiting for the zambrano application will be able to work and can apply for child benefit while am on a residence card

Please post new question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just need to know will be able to work if will be able to work while waiting for my residence card and if can claim benefit for my daughter on a residence card

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey I just need to know some last questions about zambrano

1.Will being on a visit visa allow my case for zambrano application?

2.Since will be applying after november 8,2012 how will it affect my application?

3.Since am still married but not divorced yet due to insuffieceint funds will it affect my rights of residence for my daughters sake.

And last one will be able to claim benefits for my daughter and will be able to work while waiting for my application to process please your answer will mean to me thanks

Please open a new question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how do do that