Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience

Morning Tom, Thanks for your previous reply, you seem to be

Morning Tom,
Thanks for your previous reply, you seem to be much in demand!. Anyway I have a further question for you, concerning my seperation from my wife.
My marriage was abusive and I was forced to leave the family home in a hurry, I have found somewhere to live but am reluctant to divulge the address because of complications with the person I am staying with. My wife cliams I have to by law, supply her of my address. I have provided a phone number, email, and postal address, we have a small child but he is not in my sole care at any time. She is refusing me contact until I supply her with this address. is this correct? P.S I am not in any kind of relationship with this person, I am a lodger.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

I have referred this to the expert who answered your previous question.

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Hi - Do you ever take the child to your home overnight? Claire
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Claire,

Sent a reply maybe you didn't recieve it, anyway no my son is a little small so he spends no time with me at all at my address, could you respond asap please my wife is threating to send the baliffs to my work by 3 today

Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
Hi - You do not have to provide her with your address at all if there is a good reason not to. I assume that she is trying to issue court documents - so I suggest that you give her a postal address to which papers can be sent. So far as contact is concerned so long as there is a contact address (your parents work etc) then there is no reason why contact should not take place. You should try and discuss this with your ex using family mediation ( but if that fails then you will need to apply to the court for a defined contact order - you can get help advice and support from Families need Fathers ( Claire
Clare, Solicitor
Experience: 25 years hight street experience