INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

what happened if l get another refusal? At the moment l know

Customer Question

what happened if l get another refusal? At the moment l know l still have a visa until 2013, my main concern is the mistake that l kept on rectify but kept on receiving negative reply from the home office.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Your existing visa will not be affected if you receive another refusal decision. Each application is decided against the requirements of the immigration rules in force at that time, if for some reason you do not meet the requirements, you will still have a valid visa until 2013. You will then have to make a decision as to what other category of visa, if any, you may be eligible to apply under.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My problem is l don,t know what visa to apply. l am not eligible for the transistional one. Should l try indefinite leave as my certificate of sponsorship is still valid until 2012.
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

There is nothing stopping you for applying for ILR, however, you must bear in mind that if your application is refused, your fee will not be refunded.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,