INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Can l apply for my indifinite stay as l am in the UK for the

Can l apply for my indifinite stay as l am in the UK for the past seven years but there has been a problem when l changed my employer l did not change my visa.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

What type of Visa do you currently have?

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Work Permit in 2004-2008 from Ecelcare Company

2005 Five years work permit from Carebase Company

2008 Five years from The Chestnuts where l am working actually which l did not transfer on my visa. l am still working on Carebase visa

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I want to know whether l can apply for my indifinite stay because l have got dependant on me.

Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Based on the information you have provided above, it would seem you would be eligible to apply for ILR after the completion of 5 years as a worker in the UK.

My concern is that you did not notify the UKBA of a change in your circumstances and as such this may adversely affect your application, especially if your employer did not meet the requirements set by the UKBA at that time.

On the limited information provided above and without having sight of any documentation, I would be of the opinion that you would be eligible to apply for ILR.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,