Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience

I wish to bring my Fiancee back with me from the Philippines

I wish to bring my Fiancee back with me from the Philippines and I am going over to bring her back with me on June 3rd :-

Do I need to buy a RETURN TICKET for HER or would it be OK to get a SINGLE ticket, I do not wish to have any problems with Immergration upon my return TRIP here with her ??
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Does your fiance have a fiance visa issued by the US Embassy?
Does she have a visitor visa?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank You for your responce,

My Fiancee has NO Visa at the moment, but will be applying for a British Fiancee Visa very soon.

Also I have been wondering if there are any Document I should send to help with getting her Visa through easier?

Please don't respond. I have asked for the moderators to send this to UK immigration law. You are in US now. They will transfer your question to the experts who can answer you.
Hi - If she has a fiancee visa then a single ticket is fine. If she has a visitors visa then a return ticket is a must. Claire
Clare, Solicitor
Experience: 25 years hight street experience