Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

am a failed assylum seeker supported by nass, i have been in

Customer Question

am a failed assylum seeker supported by nass, i have been in this country for almost 12 yrs ihave an on and off british boyfriend for almost 2and1/2yrs we love each other and w've always wanted to have a child together but he gets worried that they might deport me and never get to see me and the child ever again. and we dont live together because he has some personal private family problems,
I already have a 4yr old whose father is a british citizen but he never been in her life, what will happen if we do have a child together and he wants to be there for the child ,what advice can you give me
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Are you currently awaiting a decision from the UKBA or have you been asked to report?

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i have been reporting since 2009 and and still reporting fortinightly,i have exhausted all my appeals and have no new application in at the moment, i was going to put in an flr(o) applic on the basis of my girl 4yrs being here a substancial amount of years on the advice of solicitor and then she advised me again nt to do it that it will be a waste of time so am stuck
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.