How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11811
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband is a refugee and i came here on a family reunion

Resolved Question:

my husband is a refugee and i came here on a family reunion visa. me and my husband have been together for 23 years do i need a marriage certificate to go to university
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


If you do not have a marriage certificate, you will need to check with the Universities whether they will accept a Statutory Declaration providing evidence of your marital status.


If not, I am afraid you will have to try to obtain a copy from somewhere.


The last option is to instruct a Solicitor to write to the Universities in your behalf explaining the circumstances behind a family reunion visa.


I hope this answers yoru question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions