Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
18726264

hello i m from uk my name is XXXXX XXXXX chaudhary i m 24 years

hello i m from uk my name is XXXXX XXXXX chaudhary i m 24 years old i have a visa of 27 months i m 15 weeks pregnant my problem is that my husband is not happy with me he wants to give me divorce after divorce can i get indefinate visa on the behalf of my british born child
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
Are either you or your husband uk citizens? Are either of you settled in the uk if not uk citizens?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i m not uk citizen but my huband is uk citizen can i get benfits alone parent benefits on behalf of my british born child
if your husband is a uk citizen and your child is born here then your child will be a UK citizen. You may be eligible for benefits but if you claim benefits you will not be able to get settlement at the end of your initial period of leave. It is a requirement for settlement that you are able to support yourself without recourse to public funds