INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i dear lawyer, please can u help me to find out if hve got

Customer Question

i dear lawyer, please can u help me to find out if hve got the right to do it. thank .my question is my friend was arrested 3months ago because she was illigal in the country and then she ask for a asyllum like a lesbian girl. la week she phone and say shes been granted ,they home office give her 5 ans .but me im not straight im also illigal.can we married?even if im member of anglican church?what can u surgess me to do. thank
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

If you and your partner wish to enter into a civil partnership, you will both have to make an application for a Certificate of Approval. If granted, you will be permitted to enter into a civil partnership in the UK.

In order to make a successful application, you will need to provide evidence that your relationship is genuine and subsisting.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,