How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11718
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

police came yesterday for my partner under european letter,

Resolved Question:

police came yesterday for my partner under european letter, they took him to london where today he had a case, court decided to deport him to poland, i dont know anything else, no one want to give me any information, even i cant contact with my partner becouse no one want to pass thrue my telephone number, he have a TB, i dont know did someone is giving his medication every day, we have a small child together, i am working only 16 hours every week, i dont have money to take privete solisitor and i dont know that to do...
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


I would suggest you contact a law firm which has a the ability to provide legal funding for immigration law related work.


The police would only arrest and extradite your partner if he was wanted for a crime in Poland. Thus, it is imperative that you find out what he has been arrested for.


I can suggest you contact either Duncan Lewis and Co Solicitors or Wilsons LLP.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions