Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi again. it mr nutkins again. I said she had a 10yr old

Hi again. it mr nutkins again.

I said she had a 10yr old daughter; do i have to do anything special for her or is she covered on her mothers form. to stay here.?

Hi Ian,

No, it's sufficient for her to be listed on her mother's VAF4 form when she makes her application. Supporting documents (eg. passport, photo) will have to be submitted but it's fine for her to be included as a dependent on the mother's form.

I would though advise instructing a solicitor to prepare the application because it will give you the best possible chance of success without the need to appeal. If the application is reject (for whatever reason, lacks of documents etc) then it can be time consuming to wait for an appeal date and then the determination (2-3 months).

Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX luck.