If you wish for the children to join you in the uK, you and your partner will have to make an appication for a Dependents Visa.
Children cannot normally come to settle in the UK unless both parents are settled here or have been given permission to come and settle here. The only exceptions are where:
- one parent is dead and the other is settled or coming to settle here; or
- the parent who is settled or coming to settle in the UK has had sole responsibility for the child's upbringing; or
- one parent is settled or coming to settle in the UK and there there are serious reasons why the child must be allowed to come here.
(The term 'parent' includes the stepfather or stepmother of a child whose father or mother is dead, both parents of an illegitimate child, and an adoptive parent in certain circumstances.
Your child must show that they:
- are not leading an independent life;
- are not married or in a civil partnership;
- have not formed an independent family unit; and
- are aged under 18.
If you and your child meet the above requirements, and you can show that you have accommodation where you can all live without help from public funds, you can bring your child to settle in the UK.
I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.
If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.