INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

i came here 6 years ago and my visa expired but by then i had

Customer Question

i came here 6 years ago and my visa expired but by then i had filled a case but no reponse.
i meet my british patner like 4 years a go started living as patrners in 2009 or so ,i havent been working as my patner was supporting me finacially.in march 2010we filled an application to leave as partners then in november we got married.
i have received a letter from homeoffice asking for supporting documents from 2008 to 2010 under my name the same address where my boyfriend is leaving. which i dont have and a proof of entry which i dont have as my passport got lost please advice me as i have limited time
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If they have asked for evidence of you and your partner residing together, you will have to provide this. The evidence they require shuld be in the form of correspondence addressed to either you or both of you at the same address. If you are unable to provide this, it may adversely affect your application.

With regard to your lost passport, I would suggest that you visit a local Solicitor and request that they prepare for you a Statutory Declaration detailing the circumstances around the lost passport. Once you have obtained this, you should send this to the UKBA.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hey thanks for the answer ,but i dont have any letters written to me as i was not working i only have from 2009,would this affect my application
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what else can i provide
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
furthemore i have worked as a volutary assistant in an organasition would this help
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.