INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I AM ABRITISH CITIZEN . I LIVE AND WORK IN KUWAIT .I LOST MY

I AM ABRITISH CITIZEN . I LIVE AND WORK IN KUWAIT .I LOST MY CERTIFICATE OF NATURALISATIN . I GOT JUST ACOPY NOW THE BRITISH EMBSY NEED THE ORGINAL ONE .I LIKE TO GET S.A.S.P. SO I CAN REGASTER MY BABY . COULD U PLEASE HELP ME. MY E.MAIL . [email protected]
REFERENCE NO FOR MY CETIFICATE M.38162856(2)
DATED ON 3 FEB 1984
regard

marwan sanded
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If you need to apply for a duplicate registration/naturalisation certificate because you have lost yours, you should complete and return the duplicate registration form which you can download from the following link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/britishcitizenship/duplicateregistrationcert

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I TRAY THIS WEB SIDE NO ANSWER.COULD U ACT ON MY NAME AND GET FOR ME. AND SENT IT TO ME BY DHL TO KUWAIT .AND HOW MACH WILL COST ME.

THANKS

MARWAN SANDED

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I NEED THE FEES LEAFLET FOR THE COST OF THE COST FOR APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I got my absolute record in Brighton County Court Sussex,Where can I get the original copy of the said document.
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Unfortunatley, Experts are not permitted to act for customers outside of the site. I could recommend that you contact Mr. Hassan Butt who may be able to assist. You Can contact him on: +44(0)1189 585 855.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

Kind regards,