Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
30932268

UK Immigration Law. I applied for Tier 1 general. I did

Customer Question

UK Immigration Law.

I applied for Tier 1 general. I did not disclose the criminal covinction(Driving over 30MPH). Which was about 5 years ago.I totally forgot about that. 2nd Mistake i done was my bank statement. i was missing couple of bank statements so i downloaded from account using internet banking created look like. they reject the application on providing false documentation and did not disclose the criminal conviction. I requested them for judicial reveiew which is being refused saying "applicant within uk have no right for judicial review". I can't go back to home country due life threat there. I was kidnaped once and after wards some tried to kill me as well but safed and next days i tool flight and came back.
I don't know what to do. Can any one help me please.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
Please see answers posted to the same question in second thread.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I been to OSIC representative he said i don't have right of appeal that's why i can't appeal against the decison
What should be my next step can you please guid me.
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.

The only two options available to you are appeal and judicial review. If you have consulted a lawyer and been told that you do not have grounds for an appeal, then I'm afraid I cannot offer any other option.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what about my threat to life in my home country would they not consider it and have soft corner for this. which can give some grounds to review the decision.
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.
You could apply to stay on humanitarian grounds on the basis that if you returned to your home country you would suffer serious harm. Did you discuss this with the OISC adviser?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i don't have any evidance with me . What kind of evidance do i need to provide them.
Expert:  Alice H replied 5 years ago.

Any eye witness evidence/statements/official documents would help. Can anyone else corroborate your account?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can anyone else corroborate your account?

What does it mean
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes,

I can get copy of Police report. What else would I need. What would be ground. What would be processes. Will I claim asylum in this way.