Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
18726264

Hi there. After submitting here in Australia, my daughter has

Customer Question

Hi there. After submitting here in Australia, my daughter has been turned down twice for a Tier 4 Student Visa, both on a small technicality in the application. First the University in London transposed her birth date incorrectly ( so I guess this is a reasonable ground for refusal). The second, the bank did not state funds had been available for 28 days ( my funds to support her).

This is beaurocracy gone mad. No one gives advice, and the refusals are just outright.

After meticulously going through the 60 pages of info for Tier 4, we have submitted for a third time.

What is the status if this third application is refused ?

Regards
PAUL
Australia
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
Hi thanks for your question. It must be very frustrating but basically you just have ot keep reapply ing as there are limited grounds for appealing these decisions. One of the problems is that the system has been much abused over the last few years particularly visa for education so the borer agency has become really quite difficult and if you do not comply exactly with the rules then you will get turned down.