Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

Hi there,My problem is I came to UK before the valid visa

<p>Hi there, My problem is I came to UK before the valid visa date. Sample, I came to UK on 20th November. But my valid visa from 6 December. I didn't look at my visa carefully. So, I bought the ticket and come here. When I arrived at the Heathrow airport. The official didn't say anything about that. Few weeks later, when I was filling up the form. I just found out that I made a big mistake, came here to early!. I got spouse visa. Would that be a problem in the future when I apply for the visa next time? </p><p>Regards, P</p>
Can you tell me what stamp you got in your passport when you arrived? How long is your leave to remain?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

stamp " immigration officer"

The visa valid until 2013

This is fine you do not need to worry when the visa nears its ending 2013 you can apply for indefinite leave. A long as you applied for and received a visa and have 2 years leave to remain it is no problem.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Would that be any problem for next time I have apply for the visa that I came 3 weeks early?

I forgot to tell you that, before I got spouse visa. I hold 5 years visitor visa and will expire in 2015. The officer let me in because of this? What do you think?

No it should be no problem . As long as you comply with the general conditions at that time you should have no problem
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
next time when I apply for indefinite leave. Should I write the letter about this to Home office?
No as long as you have been given leave to remain until 2013 it is fine you do not need to worry about it. It is the leave to remain that you have that is important.