GSenmartin
GSenmartin,
9200179

my friend is been just sent back to his owm country..he was

Customer Question

my friend is been just sent back to his owm country..he was in f-1 visa..in immigration, they came to knew that he had been working in united states illegally..he is not deported..they had given chances to re apply.is there any way?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 5 years ago.
You mean he was given Voluntary Departure? And you are asking if he can apply again for an F-1 student visa or any other visa?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know exactly...but he is sent bac to his country..form the immigration..he is nt deported...they had told him to re apply from his country..
Ok, if he was not deported but given Voluntary Departure, he can apply again from outside, but most likely he would be denied any non-immigrant visa that he applies for. They just won't trust that he will be able to follow the rules. It's as simple as that. Now if he tries to apply for an immigrant visa, such as being married to a U.S. Citizen and the U.S. Citizen is applying for him to come back, that is a different matter. But as far as a non-immigrant visa, it is not impossible but improbable that he would be approved. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets 100% of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my parents are holding a settlement visa of United kingdom. and me and my sisters are currently holding a F1 status in United state. I am 19 and my sister is 22 years old. we are enrolled in our study continously. and Now we are trying to shift to United kingdom with our parent with residential visa as we are still dependent on the, because they are our sponsors. So, I want to know is this possible to hold a settlement visa of united kingdom as our parents(. As my father was ex-british army.).. what would be the first step of our process?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.