Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hello, I applied for a tier 2 unmarried partner visa. My applicati

Customer Question

Hello, I applied for a tier 2 unmarried partner visa. My application was denied due to a lack of shared accounts. I understand I can appeal the decision but I need to be back in the UK urgently to be with my girlfriend and accept my job offer. Does it make not appeal the decision and start over after my girlfriend and I get married? Thank you very much!
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GeorgetownLawyr replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If there is a delay in my reply, I am helping others but WILL reply to you asap. Thanks for your patience.

Is this U.S. Immigration visa?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I am a US citizen applying for a UK visa. My girlfriend transfered to London several months ago, I would like to join her. Is it as simple as getting married and re applying? Thank you very much the refusal came as a huge shock to both of us!
This question is in the u.s. immigration section. I will ask the moderator to transfer it to u.k. immigration section. An expert there will assist you. Good luck.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you