Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

has my husband won his appeal or nt help me

Customer Question

i have applied for my husband settlement case for the uk he is a pakistani national he has been the uk before thats where we got married and we had to come back to pakistan because his father was ill but we ended up staying cos his father past away but my husbands visa ran out aswel so i put an application in for his settlement for the uk we was refused but we put the appeal in and we recieved a letter first saying that we wont be notified anything until the 27th january 2011 because thats the day of the hearing, but now on the 16th on december a letter was issued to us saying notice of withdrawal. it saying on this letter that the respondent has withdrawn the original decision and that the tribunal is satisfied that the appeal has been withdrawn. the respondent is the entry clearence officer, i just want to know according to my knowledge my husband won the appeal but after that he hasnt recieved a letter to submit his passport, and can you tell me has my husband won the appeal? and when gonna recieve the letter to submit his passport,
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer