Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

hello, i was a student at university of strathclyde and i am

Customer Question

hello, i was a student at university of strathclyde and i am from india. i failed my dissertation. my student visa expires on 24th jan. i have heard that one needs to show certain amount of money in account for 28 days before applying which i have not. is there anyway i can start showing money now and apply for visa. i desperately want to stay in the country.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i do
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
when can I expect a reply?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

Experts are not site employees. They answer questions here on their own schedules. Delays sometimes have to do with who is on line and whether they have the necessary expertise in the required subject area to answer the question. We cannot predict when a question will be answered, so if you are in an urgent situation, you would want to seek local counsel.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran