INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

I came to Uk in Dec.2002 and since then i have been leaving

Customer Question

I came to Uk in Dec.2002 and since then i have been leaving here illegally,during my stay here i met my patner,who was married to an European citizen but their marriage did not work out and the European citizen member promised to help her get her ILR by not divorcing her.She is yet to get her ILR but since i had been with my patner we've had two kids aged 5 and 1.I love my kids and they are my source of joy and i dont know what my fate will be because i have no any family in my country and my kids are my only family now and i find peace and opportunities to be a succesful person here in uk.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Has your partner made an application to the UKBA?

Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.
please see above post.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i want to know what will be my fate once my patner is granted ilr,and also what will likely be my children fate because they bear my own surname.
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Once your partner has obtained ILR, she would be able to sponsor her Spouse, namely you, to gain Leave to remain in the UK. The same would apply to your children.

I hope this helps.