Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

i got visa for 2 years but my family refused visa (as they

Customer Question

i got visa for 2 years but my family refused visa (as they sent visa sepertaily bcs of the shortage of statement and they refused visa)although our solicitor assure us we will get visa and we will apeal for this.we got refusal end of november but solicitor still do not sumbit the case as he is saying there is not any dead line.pls tell me is this may cause any problem or can we gt my family visa.i am completing my 10 years stay in uk in april .w
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I'll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
sorry for that , i would like to ask you that, as i asked in sep 2010, my wife and kids visa is refused now as they appllied on compassionate grounds, i recived my visa for further leave to remain as student , now my 10 years are due in 15th april 2011, but what we can do to get my kids visa as our solicitor is confident and he gona apply in january for my wife and three kids, actually my wifes and kids visa is refused but we got the right of appeal time was not mentioned , just mentioned appeal right for limited time , i dont know what time is that and under what grounds we can win the case , my bank statements are ready but solicitor will apply this in january i dont know but thats what he said , can pls guide me and give further assistance , one more question can i apply for my indefinate leave to remain prior 28 days completion of my 10years , my10 yeaR COMPLETES ON 15TH APRIL 2011, CAN I APPLY IN MARCH , AS MY VISA IS VALID TILL AUGUST 2012
THANKS
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
pls i am waiting for your reply
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
dont know why no one answering my question and what further details you need?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry to have to report that I’ve been unable to find an expert who is available to answer your question.

Would you like me to process a refund for you, or would you prefer to leave the deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question?

Regards,

Fran
Moderator, JustAnswer

Edited by fran-mod on 12/31/2010 at 3:53 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
pls reply me
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

As I have already told you, I have not been able to find an expert who is available to answer your question. That is likely because you have already been advised on this by your own solicitor, and they would not be able to give you a better answer.

You can keep this question open if you like.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i asked for my question reply one weak before .i have paid for his but no answer yet i cant understand.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I have already told you that I cannot get you an answer. You are welcome to leave this open, or I can close it for your.

Please consult with your solicitor on this matter.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
pls refund me
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

You are a monthly subscription holder. You did not place a deposit on this question.

I will close it for you. If you have a question about billing you can use the help link at

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx.