Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi iwas entered to uk as a international student 4 year s ago

Customer Question

Hi iwas entered to uk as a international student 4 year s ago and I'm married a European now about one year ago and my status has changed to eu family member ... So if I take diverce with my wife now any problems for my visa
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.