Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi, my girl friend applied for asylum and got refused and when

Customer Question

Hi, my girl friend applied for asylum and got refused and when she appealed she was refused, she has now got new evidence to support her case , but she was detained and sent to gatwick yesterday and is being kept there and she is told she will be sent home (Iran) on 30 Dec., right now she has no representative , but she has all her new documents ready to hand in.
question 1, can they send her back with out her signing a letter of some sort ( she hasn't)?
Question 2, how can she find a quick reliable and reasonably priced solicitor to get her out before Xmas.
please note she has had summons and arrest order issued for her ( translated documents are here now)
please help.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the website said I should pay extra for an urgent reply, I am not happy that I have not recieved a reply by now.
Please refund my money.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hello Aram,

Sorry that we were unable to assist you with your question. It is the holiday season and many experts are away from their computers. They are not site employees and log onto the site to answer questions in between other personal and professional obligations. Most replies are very quick, but JustAnswer is not intended for emergencies which are best addressed in person to a qualified local professional.

I have processed your refund, per your request. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your funding source to make it available to you.

Best holiday wishes.

Edited by fran-mod on 12/25/2010 at 3:12 PM EST