How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1962
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have offer from uk privat offer personal security for privat

Customer Question

i have offer from uk privat offer personal security for privat security and hi send me letter of appointment for i sign and hi aske copy of passeport what i need do plz
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.


Could you be a bit more specific please.

Where are you to work? in the UK?


Does the document relate to you obtaining a visa to work here?


Customer: replied 5 years ago.



Attention: Lotfi Abbassi ,


After discussing about your application with my Wife and our family lawyer, we have decided to hire you as my family Private Security. We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with a due Process, and this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of my children.


Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with our Family lawyer.


If you are not ready to be my family Private chef, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed chef applicant coming for the post.


See above the attached picture file of my House and Sitting Room where you are going to stay and my Family picture for pictures identification also to know WHO you are dealing with.


Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.


NOTE that all this formalities well be completed ASAP, so that we can book you air ticket to UK, ASAP


Hear is the documents we need from you ASAP for the processing of your travel documents.

1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.

NOTE that you must have to provide to us you're COE-UKIMG2010 issued by UK home agency before we can proceed with the processing regarding you contract with us.

You will also see the email address of the UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.

You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your Certificate of Eligibility that will permit me to start the processing of Visa and travel document without delay as we have earlier informed you that your travel Visa is Free.

Here are the contact details of the UK Boarder Home Office.

Home Office, UK Boarder Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom,
[email protected]
E [email protected]

Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.

On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to welcome you soon .

Warm Regards
Allison for the enter family
Tel :+447024046779
CC to: XXXXX XXXXX Agency,
Immigration office UK,



hi send me that with Letter of Appointement hi montined i will get 3000 GBP Weekly

but i need sign the offre lettre and hi need my passeport copy and my adress and phone N.


can you advise me what i do plz

thank you

Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

I think there's another expert better at dealing with this question. I have emailed him he will hopefully attend in the next couple of hours.



Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.



Have you applied for some sort of job?


If so, is it for a private employer?


Does the employer have a Sponsors Licence from the UKBA?


Many thanks,

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
< Previous | Next >
  • A quick response, a succinct and helpful answer in simple English. I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! Rick Leeds, UK
  • I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. Many thanks! Ms. Baker Alfafar, Spain
  • Thank you so much for your help. Your answers were really useful and came back so quickly. Great! Maggie USA
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex Los Angeles, CA
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP Hesperia, CA
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin Kernersville, NC

Meet The Experts:

  • Thomas



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
< Last | Next >
  • Thomas's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
  • UK_Lawyer's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
  • INC's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
  • Clare's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    25 years hight street experience
  • A Hayat's Avatar

    A Hayat

    Immigration Solicitor

    Satisfied Customers:

    13 years specialist skill in UK Immigration & Nationality Law
  • Paul Richmond's Avatar

    Paul Richmond


    Satisfied Customers:

    LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
  • Awan-Legal's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.