Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

i have offer from uk privat offer personal security for privat

Customer Question

i have offer from uk privat offer personal security for privat security and hi send me letter of appointment for i sign and hi aske copy of passeport what i need do plz
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

Could you be a bit more specific please.

Where are you to work? in the UK?

Does the document relate to you obtaining a visa to work here?

Tom

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Attention: Lotfi Abbassi ,

After discussing about your application with my Wife and our family lawyer, we have decided to hire you as my family Private Security. We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with a due Process, and this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of my children.

Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with our Family lawyer.

If you are not ready to be my family Private chef, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed chef applicant coming for the post.

See above the attached picture file of my House and Sitting Room where you are going to stay and my Family picture for pictures identification also to know WHO you are dealing with.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.

NOTE that all this formalities well be completed ASAP, so that we can book you air ticket to UK, ASAP

Hear is the documents we need from you ASAP for the processing of your travel documents.

1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.

NOTE that you must have to provide to us you're COE-UKIMG2010 issued by UK home agency before we can proceed with the processing regarding you contract with us.

You will also see the email address of the UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.

You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your Certificate of Eligibility that will permit me to start the processing of Visa and travel document without delay as we have earlier informed you that your travel Visa is Free.

Here are the contact details of the UK Boarder Home Office.

Home Office, UK Boarder Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom,
Tel:"+447024025589
EmailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
E mailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.

On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to welcome you soon .

Warm Regards
Allison for the enter family
Tel :+447024046779
CC to: XXXXX XXXXX Agency,
Immigration office UK,
ETC

hi send me that with Letter of Appointement hi montined i will get 3000 GBP Weekly

but i need sign the offre lettre and hi need my passeport copy and my adress and phone N.

can you advise me what i do plz

thank you

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

I think there's another expert better at dealing with this question. I have emailed him he will hopefully attend in the next couple of hours.

Tom

Expert:  INC replied 3 years ago.

Have you applied for some sort of job?

If so, is it for a private employer?

Does the employer have a Sponsors Licence from the UKBA?

Many thanks,