Expert_James
Expert_James,

sir i want chat with you now plz

Customer Question

sir i want chat with you now plz
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert_James replied 3 years ago.

carne75 :

Yes I am here.

carne75 :

So are you trying to get immigration to the UK?

carne75 :

Ok. If you are trying to find information on immigration to the UK, you should go to the UK Immigration page. This is the US immigration page.

Customer :

yes

Customer :

but i get offre from private familly

carne75 :

yes but I am a US immigration attorney, not a UK immigration lawyer.

Customer :

and i want know is realy offer or juste joke for somenoe

Customer :

ok i need uk plz

carne75 :

I cannot answer that question. You should contact the person who sent it to you.

carne75 :

Yes, let me suggest where you should go.

Customer :

ok

Customer :

thank your for your usual support

carne75 :

Look for the category called UK Immigration Law on this website.

Customer :

ok can you advise me one

Customer :

and i need paye againe ???

carne75 :

You can request a refund for the last payment you made to me: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Customer :

Attention: Lotfi Abbassi ,

After discussing about your application with my Wife and our family lawyer, we have decided to hire you as my family Private Security. We have attached all the terms and condition that governs my family which you have to follow with a due Process, and this will enable you stay and live with us happily here in UK while taking care of my children.

Any controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the United Kingdom Arbitration Association or with our Family lawyer.

If you are not ready to be my family Private chef, please do well to decline this offer with immediate effect for us to reserve the position for some other serious and committed chef applicant coming for the post.

See above the attached picture file of my House and Sitting Room where you are going to stay and my Family picture for pictures identification also to know WHO you are dealing with.

Please do well to go through the attached PDF contract agreement letter, read it carefully and after accepting the terms and condition, you are required to sign a page and send it back to us.

NOTE that all this formalities well be completed ASAP, so that we can book you air ticket to UK, ASAP

Hear is the documents we need from you ASAP for the processing of your travel documents.
1) A copy of your international passport.
2) Your office or home address for delivery of your travel document.
3) Your telephone or office contact address and orders if necessary.
NOTE that you must have to provide to us you’re COE-UKIMG2010 issued by UK home agency before we can proceed with the processing regarding you contract with us.
You will also see the email address of the UNITED KINGDOM BOARDER HOME OFFICE.
You have to immediately send email to the UK Boarder Home Office for the preparation of your Certificate of Eligibility that will permit me to start the processing of Visa and travel document without delay as we have earlier informed you that your travel Visa is Free.
Here are the contact details of the UK Boarder Home Office.

Home Office, UK Boarder Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom,
Tel:"+447024025589
EmailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
E mailXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Meanwhile I appreciate the interest you have shown to my great family and we hope you will act responsibly as we hope to see you soon.
On behalf of my family, I CONGRATULATE and look forward to welcome you soon .

Warm Regards
Allison for the enter family
Tel :+447024046779
CC to: XXXXX XXXXX Agency,
Immigration office UK,
ETC

Customer :

that whst hi send me the persone in UK

carne75 :

I must opt out of this question now, since it is in the wrong category.