It's not good news I'm afraid.
You cannot apply for a visa for him based on your marriage until you are both 21 years of age. This criteria is applied very strictly and there is no flexibility in it whatsoever, it's for public policy reasons and is supposed to prevent forced marriages.
Once you are both 21 years of age you can either apply for a fiance visa to marry here or a spouses visa after you have married out of the country.
The eligibility criteria is largely similar for both applications.The advantage is that if your fiance visa is refused then you are not married. If you marry and you spouses visa application is refused initially and then on appeal then you are stuck being married but in different countries.
Here is the criteria you would need to fulfill for a fiance visa, as I say the criteria is largely the same for a spouses visa. If you meet this you will almost certainly not be refused a spouses visa:-
- You plan to marry within 6 months of her arriving here (egg. statements from you and others, possibly a booking of a church/venue)
- You plan to live permanently together here (statements, correspondence)
- You have met each other before (eg. statements from you both and others, correspondence)
- You can support each other without the need for public funds (bank statements, evidence of income, evidence of jobs available that your husband could do)
- You have suitable accommodation which is owned or lived in only by you or your household and where you and your dependents can live without any help from public funds (tenancy agreement, land registry docs if you your own home)
- That neither of you are younger than 21 years of age. (birth certificates, passports)
He will also have to pass and english language test showing he has a basic command of spoken and listening English.
As I say though, until you are both 21 years of age you will have to put up with visitor's visas or with him obtaining a work visa under the points based system or a student visa. Info on these here:-
If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.