INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

my sons partner is polish, there son was born in uk and my

my sons partner is polish, there son was born in uk and my son has his name on the birth certificate, she left to go to poland two weeks ago and left there son here with his dad, he then went out there to see what was going on and took their son as well, when he got there she told him that their relationship was over, he would like to know if he can now bring his son back with him

Thanks for your question.

From an Immigration perspective there is nothing stopping your son bringing his child back to the UK, however, from a family law perspective, there may be issues.

If your son's partner has custody of the child and is the legal guardian, your son will not be able to bring his child back to the UK without a court order or the consent of the mother.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,