Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Im living with my partner /hes Irish/sence.I had 5 years

Customer Question

I'm living with my partner /he's Irish/sence.I had 5 years visa / EEA/ but my visa expired december 2009.I've applied and I'm waiting for Immigration decition. I was working 6 years but now not working.Can I some benefit?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I come here in 2004 and was married but my husband was not divorced,he was convicted in court, had applied visa my 5 years not accounted.He is now divorced legally.We still live together.I was working 6 years now not working.I'm waiting Immigration decition.Is it possible I could get some benefit.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When an expert responds, you will receive an email.

When you get a helpful answer, please remember to click on the green Accept button so that your expert gets paid for his work.

Thanks for your continued patience.