Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor

I am a nurse recently refused idefinate leave to remain because

Customer Question

I am a nurse recently refused idefinate leave to remain because i did not disclose my spouses drink and driving convictions. All 4 of us including 2 children aged 3 and 12 have been refused and were given 10 days to appeal
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
On what basis are you in the UK? Who made the applications are you on a spouse visa or is it the other way round? How long have you been here? Where were the children born? Can you give me some more background?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am on a work permit visa (nurse) from 24/11/05 to 24/11/10. I am the the main applicant my husband and 2 children are my dependents. I came to Uk 07/2001 have been a student nurse here until when i got a job and granted work permit. 12 year old child born in zimbabwe .3yrs born in UK. My spouse is in a full time job.

27/10/10 went to shefield office in person but was told my documents will be dealt with by the refusal team . Whilst waiting for the decision i was advised to put in a fresh application disclosing the drink and driving convictions and i recieved acknowlegdemnt of reciept of the application. Despite all this the refusal which i have recived appears to have nothing with fresh application i posted 23/11/10. I would like to appeal as soon as

Thanks for the additional information. Submitting a false application is a mandatory ground for refusal so I do not think an appeal would stand any chance of success. i think you have been correctly advised ot reapply as the is a discretion to allow an application even if you have made a false one previously and if refused again you should have the opportunity to appeal that refusal.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Recent refusal does not include any information about the fresh application i submitted. Resubmition was done just before my visa and work permit expired. So do i need to appeal against this refusal or wait for the fresh application` s reply. I have been given 10days to appeal. Can you refer me to any solicitors that can help me.
I would just wait the outcome of the new application as I do not think an appeal against the original decision will succeed. If you want a solicitor then search here

and select immigration as a specialisation