Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi, i have entered the united kingdom with a spouse visa 2004.

Customer Question

Hi, i have entered the united kingdom with a spouse visa 2004. i seperated from my husband and cohabited with an eu national. I applied in 2007 for my EEA2 Residence card. It was granted. I since got married to the Italian national. He is now looking to naturalise as a british citizen as he has been in uk since 1999. would i be eligible to apply for the naturalisation too?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m the Legal Category Moderator for JustAnswer. My job is to assist customers with pending questions for the Legal Experts here at JustAnswer.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet.

The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but delays can result depending on the number of Experts online, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.