Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

my wife is cooming from indian to uk and when i apply for

my wife is cooming from indian to uk and when i apply for visa do i need to show both of my bank account

Thanks for your question.

The criteria so far as financial standing is concerned is that you will have to demostrate that you can support and house each other without the need to access public funds. This means you will have to show that the assets and income available to you as a married couple (including both now and the income you can reasonably expect to have once she is here - ie if she is to work then you can include income for a job that she could expect to have once she is here) are enough so that you can pay rent/mortgage in the area which you are to residence and also to pay for the day to day expenses of where you live.

To do this you should submit both your bank accounts and other financial records of assets that you have available and include a budget setting out the expenses of your living here (eg. rent/mortgage, food, clothing costs, bills etc).

If this is useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my wife is cooming from indian to uk and when i apply for visa do i need to show both of my bank account but they different addresses

You need to show the money available to allow you to support and house yourselves without the need to access public funds, if this money is held in two different accounts then you should show them both and explain why they are registered at differing addresses.

I hope this clarifies, if so please click accept.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

my wife is cooming from indian to uk and when i apply for visa do i need to show both of my bank account but they different addresses i have buliding soicety book which have money on them and same addresses.

so can i give the follwing documents

1 bank statment which my wages gooing in

2. 3 bulding soicety books

is that ok

Yes, give copies of those financial documents and refer to them in the statement you make to be submitted with the application to show that you can afford to both house and support yourselves when she is in the UK.

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so i dont need show my other bank statements on the different addresses
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, you do need to show this money if you are going to be using it once your wife is in the UK.

Kind regards,

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
SO WHEN DO I SHOW IT WHEN I APPLY FOR VISA OR AFTER THAT
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

because i don't want show that bank statment because it is on a different addreeses

You need to show it when you apply for your wife's visa.

It is your decision when whether you show the bank account or not, but if you are to rely on using the money in that account then you should really show it.

Please click accept. I will continue to answer your questions.

Tom