INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

ive met a phillpino girl on a dating site, she lives and works

ive met a phillpino girl on a dating site, she lives and works in hongkong, she wants to move to england to be with me, am 47 own my house outright,own a flat that i rent out,but am on incibacity benifit, i also take i lodgers, my total income is 1100 a month,would this all count on the can i surport her law? and also would i have to meet her before in person before she would be let in to live and marry me?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

If you have not already met your partner, it would be extremely difficult for her to submit a successful application for a fiancee visa.

If you and the woman are not engaged, she would have to make an application on her own merit.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
what about the rules for being able to fund her stay here
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

You will need to show that you can accommodate and maintain your partner without recourse to public funds.

there is no specific amount specified, however, your income needs to be more than what you would be receiving on benefits. An income of £1100 pcm would seem to be sufficient, dependng on your monthly outgoings.

Kind regards,