Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

i came in Uk august2002 i had four years student visa.in 2005

Customer Question

i came in Uk august2002 i had four years student visa.in 2005 July i started living with my girl friend and then in 2006 January we got married because she is European national then i applied for residence visa my application was in process then i got residence visa in October 2007 which expires in 2012 in eea4 Aplication form it says if you have lived with your eea partner for five years then you can apply for permenant residence my question is that can i apply for permenant residence in October this year because my wives five year of continous employment will complete or if my marriage breaks down can i still qualify for indifinte stay please let me know thanks
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator