Clare
Clare, Solicitor
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
13262538

Good evening. I am Kate from Hungary. We divorced from my husband,

Customer Question

Good evening. I am Kate from Hungary. We divorced from my husband, and he got our 3 children. But he left them here in Hungary, and moved into England since 1 year.
He didnt care about the children, never send them any money or other. He has got the court paper.
So he left the girls with me, and of course they live with me. Now we would like to meet their father for a short time (for a week). But I dont know what can I do if he dont let back the children? He gots the court papers, and I have got the identity cards, passports, airtickets, school papers, address cards (we live under the same address of course).
If I call the police, will they give back my children or no?
Thanks a lot your [email protected]
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
So the question is:
Which paper is needed for a Hungarian man in England who lives there, to keep his daughter in England (who live in Hungary), if the mother wants to bring them home to Hungary.
Thanks
Kate
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. When the Expert replies, you will receive an email notification. If you find the answer helpful, please remember to click the green Accept button so the Expert is compensated for the answer. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Fran

Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
hi
how old are the children
claire
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello Claire,

The children are 13-12 and 10 years old. Here in hungary, the father had got warrant of location after divorce, but he left the girls here in hungary since a year, and the girls are living with me. Now they want to meet their father and I am afraid the he will keep them in England.
Kate
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
hi
if he does not allow them to go home you will be able to apply to the courts here for an order returning them to hungary and the order will be granted on the basis that it is the hungarian courts which have the power to decide where the children live not the british courts
more details here
www.reunite.org
claire
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
But, if I have all of personal papers like identity card, passport, etc - can he keep them in England, or no?
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
hi
it does not matter - if he tries to keep them in the uk then he will be ordered to return them to hungary in any event
claire
Clare, Solicitor
Experience: 25 years hight street experience
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your helping Claire. I hope we will have not problem when we travel to England.
Have a nice day!
Kate
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
hi
i hope you enjoy your trip
claire