INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

hello my visa application is refused under tier 4 general immigration.

Customer Question

hello my visa application is refused under tier 4 general immigration. i need help
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Have you been given leave to appeal?

What were the reasons for refusal?

Many thanks,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no there is no right to appeal.

the reason for refusal is insufficient funds at time of application.

firstly my visa was expiring on 30th april and i made a first application on 27th april. but 4th june the send my application back as invalid as they were not happy with photograph. In that letter they asked me to re-submit the application with new photograph and they also provided me a special post card with reference number to send it along while sending re-submission. in that letter they also wrote that if i want to make a fresh application than i will have to pay them visa fees and all the supporting document should be with date of new application. But as i was not making fresh application and it was a re-submission from my previous application i just send them my new photo with old application and document i have send them earerlier.
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.
Did you have sufficent funds at the time of making the initial application?

If so, I would suggest that you write to the UKBA explaining the situation and requesting that they re-consider the matter.

If they refuse to do this, all you can do is submit a fresh application.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes at time of intial application i did have proper funds.

they haven't send my passport to me and have given last day as 22nd july to leave the country by collecting my passport from local enforcement officer.

i write to them i dont think they will be able to reply to me before 22nd july.
they have looked at my re-submitted application (which they got at 8th june) along side they statements from the intial application which i did on 27th april.

Even the reason they have given here for not giving me 10points under appendix C Immigration rules as, " the document provided are dated more than a month prior to the date of your application. the Santander bank statement submitted are dated from 3rd march 2010 to 2nd april 2010 and you application was submitted on 8th june. therefore the secretary of the state is not satisfied that you have achieved 10points under appendix C of Immigration rules"
But given said this my application was intially submitted on 27th April. Also i provided additional statement printed from by local branch dated from 3rd march to 27th april along with an additional covering letter from branch as they were not able to stamp the statement because of change of bank name from abbey to santander.

Under right to Appeal section. they Highlighted Removal from United Kingdom by stating " you made an application on 8thjune 2010.However ,your leave to enter expired on 30th April 2010. You therefore did not have leave to enter at the time of your application".
"There is no right of appeal against this decision".

But this not right as when i made the initial application on 27th April i still had right to enter till 30th April. On 8th june i have just sent them back my re-submitted application with the new photograph.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.