How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Paul Richmond Your Own Question
Paul Richmond
Paul Richmond, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 138
Experience:  LL.B (Hons) (First Class), LL.M (Distinction), Immigration Barrister (12 years)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Paul Richmond is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, how do I go about getting my mothers birth certificate.

Resolved Question:

Hi, how do I go about getting my mothers birth certificate. She was born I believe in the town of Truro, Cornwall on October 29th 1916. Any suggestions? Thanks Ray Jamison. N.Y.C. USA
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Paul Richmond replied 6 years ago.

Thank-you for your question. You can order birth certificates on the General Register Office website:


I hope this answers your question. Please kindly click ACCEPT so that I may be rewarded for my time. Thank-you.

Paul Richmond and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Answer was fine. Thank you very much. Am very satisfied. Ray Jamison N.Y.C. USA
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please cancel the duplicate question . Thanks Ray Jamison

Related UK Immigration Law Questions