INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

my filipno wife of 18months was rejected for tourist visa

my filipno wife of 18months was rejected for tourist visa for uk 4 months, they acknowledge i had funds and accommodation but stated they were not convinced my wife would leave UK after visa citing lack of bank statement etc. Should we appeal ?

Thanks for your question.

Will your wife be return ing to the Phillipines at the end of her trip?

Are you resident in the UK?

Does your wife intend to live with you in the UK?

many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i am a resident in uk- i have been living with her since March 22 to date in philipines extending my visa - we originally intended to go to london just for 4 months then in couple of years relocate with her 4 children. She has no savings or proof of bank funds is that the reason its say rejected under paragraph 41.If we apply again or appeal and is refused will it count against us in future. will it stop her travelling to places like Hong kong and singapore

If you appeal or apply again, it should not be counted against her. In any event, the UKBA should not have refused the Visa as your wife has an Article 8 right, i.e. the right to a Private and family Life, as do you.

If you have been granted Leave to Appeal, I suggest you appeal.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Knd regards,