Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

My ex-husband owes me substantial money after the divorce in

Customer Question

My ex-husband owes me substantial money after the divorce in form of a settlement and he has run from the UK as he is of Pakistan origin with an american passport. It has now been five years that I am trying to get something out of him. Can you tell me if I know he is coming to the UK is there some way I could get him through the immigration dept in the uk when he enters. I just want them to keep him in the country till he agrees to pay. Is it possible to do that and how does one go about it. please advise
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is Francine, and I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,

Fran
JustAnswer Moderator